[osis-core] change in publisher attributes

Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:26:05 -0600

Patrick,

I think the type on publisher would be better used to describe the manor
in which the publisher operates (digital, print, etc...).  The trouble
is that a publisher can act in many roles.

Is it important to indicate what type a publisher is?

The focus is more on the specific work.

This seems like a case we should leave until there are clear cases where
someone has a need.