[osis-core] xml:lang and <language>: final call

Mon, 20 Oct 2003 10:01:23 -0600

Patrick and Chris,

I am not sure about the following values:
<xs:enumeration value="IANA"/>
<xs:enumeration value="IETF"/>
I think these are good, just wanted to check that these are parallel to
all of the ISO values and not duplications.  (I am not that familiar
with the standards, just want to make sure you two think they should be
included.)

<xs:enumeration value="LINGUIST"/> If this is not a recognized standard
we should not include it.

<xs:enumeration value="other"/> Is there a reason that this is not
simply covered by attribute extension?  I would rather see people use x-
and a specific value that simply put "other" that would tell what it is
not relative to the schema at the time of the encoding but not what it
is.

attributeExtension"/>