[osis-core] [Fwd: Re: Lockman Bibles for the Sword project]

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:34:20 -0700

--------------040703080204030903040806

In case it is of interest, or might provide some weight to my hope for
the few additions I've asked to encode their data-- from Pike Lambeth,
VP of Operations, Lockman:

--------------040703080204030903040806
 filename="Re: Lockman Bibles for the Sword project"