[osis-core] New regex!

Fri, 17 Oct 2003 17:55:37 -0400

Guys,

Think due to conversations with Todd and Troy, still calling people so
don't feel left out!, we may be closing in on a solution for referencing
a work for POS, morph and lemma on word.

May also spill over onto the other work stuff we were doing earlier today.

Got to break for dinner. Back in about 30-45 minutes. Hope to have the
next version out around 8 PM East Coast time.

Hope everyone is having a great day!