[osis-core] Continuation quotes - add in <milestone type="continuationQuote"/>

Sun, 19 Oct 2003 10:50:07 -0700 (MST)

Patrick,

I can live with adding the cQuote milstone type, but I will point out that
it is an incomplete solution.  I assume this only supports addition of
continuing open quotation marks, as used in English.  It doesn't
facilitate languages like Spanish (as Steve pointed out) that also need
continuing close quotation marks (or at least it doesn't facilitate the
distinction between the two sorts).  Sub-type could be used for that, I
suppose.

Troy's NASB would also be useless to Lockman if they wanted to do a
paragraph layout version, unless the complications their VP identifies
were worked out.

--Chris