[osis-core] Schema: type on language

Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:01:14 -0400

Chris,

Running late as usual!

Will have "ISO-639-2-T" and "ISO-639-2-B" in 1.9.5 to be released here
in a little while.

Actually, all three cases because some languages (besides the 22 with T
and B parts) have only one and should be "ISO-639-2" only.

Thus,

<xs:enumeration value="ISO-639-2"/>
<xs:enumeration value="ISO-639-2-B"/>
<xs:enumeration value="ISO-639-2-T"/>