[osis-core] osisCore 1.9 docs and possible osis1.9 bug or Word 2003 incompatibility

Harry Plantinga osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 14:03:49 -0400

That would be helpful, though what we're working on (a Word 2003
OSIS editor) will really be targeted at other sorts of documents
than Bibles. Word 2003's forte will be ease of use and familiarity
of interface, but it won't be able to make some of the more complex
markup tasks easy because the word interface doesn't have that
much malleability.

Also, when Word 2003 opens the OSIS 1.9 schema, it complains
that xml:space is defined more than once; the lines that
define xml:space attributes have to be commented out for Word
to use the schema.

-harry