[osis-core] osisCore 1.9 docs?

Tue, 7 Oct 2003 11:32:45 -0600

Harry,

The guys at SIL put together an SFM document that demonstrates all of
the format markers they used in a translation and run a "test" print.
Some people at the UBS and SIL have been putting together a USFM/SFM
files that represents complete usage of the set of format markers they
are attempting to standardize on.

If we were to convert the test USFM/SFM files to OSIS we should have a
pretty good sample text for Bibles.  This is an exercise that has been
on the todo list for sometime relative to SFM to OSIS conversion.