[osis-core] osisCore 1.9 docs and possible osis1.9 bug or Word 2003 incompatibility

Sat, 11 Oct 2003 07:59:53 -0400

Harry,

Harry Plantinga wrote:
<snip>

> Also, when Word 2003 opens the OSIS 1.9 schema, it complains
> that xml:space is defined more than once; the lines that
> define xml:space attributes have to be commented out for Word
> to use the schema.

Duplication of attribute xml:space in osisTextCT (which also had
globalWithType).

Fixed by simply enumerating the attributes for osisTextCT (in next release).

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick