[osis-core] OT Quote in NT

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Sun, 05 Oct 2003 11:10:08 -0700

This is not an _actor_ in the narrative speaking a quote, this the
_author_ citing the Old Testament.  I don't agree with using <q> to mark
anything other than the former.  In fact I strongly disagree with your
mentioned usage within a commentary.

I'm using <cite type="OT"></cite> for now, until we decide.  I'm sure
we've spoken about this.  I had thought it was included in the most
earliest incarnations of OSIS.

	-Troy