[osis-core] <chapter> needs to be a child of <p> (and probably other elements.

Fri, 30 May 2003 17:48:45 -0700 (MST)

Patrick,

There's an unpleasant case at the border between chapters 12 & 13 of
Revelation.  Older verstifications (e.g. KJV, NIV, NKJV?) end ch 12 with
verse 17.  If this is the case and the edition divides into
paragraphs/sections, then chapter 13 begins immediately before the end of
the final paragraph/section of chapter 12.  Rev 13:1 is actually half in
one paragraph/section and half in another.

Newer versifications add a Rev 12:18 and put half of the old Rev 13:1 into
that verse so that the chapter/section/paragraph/verse hierarchy doesn't
have any overlap.

--Chris