[osis-core] <chapter> needs to be a child of <p> (and probably other elements.

Fri, 30 May 2003 19:39:56 -0400

Todd,

Just quickly before I sign off for the night!

Not sure what you and Troy mean by "because chapters start in the middle
of paragraphs..."

We added chapter as the equivalent of <div> so people could have
book/chapter/verse semantics.

Can you point out a case where a chapter starts in a paragraph?
Understand that in a different textual tradition that might happen but
in a single text?

Hope you are having a great day!