[osis-core] New milestone use of elements

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Wed, 28 May 2003 11:47:51 -0700

> What I did was to add the mID attribute to all the elements that can be
> listed in the milestoneSE type attribute.

I know this is silly nit-picking... but...

Is there a way to have a schema 'form' (speaking Platonic, for lack of
my schema knowledge) that declares the attribute mID as valid.  We could
call the form, 'milestoneable' or something-or-other, then the elements
that are milestoneable could 'be of|inherit|get' this form.  This way we
could have all the docs regarding the 'milestoneable' semantic at this
point, including all the OSIS rules regarding such.  I realize they will
just be pros, but at least they will be where someone would expect to
find them.

	-Troy.