[osis-core] How would we markup a proper place with the current standard?

Wed, 14 May 2003 11:44:51 -0600

Patrick,

If I did want to identify a name or proper place with markup how would I
do it?

Example:
<verse osisID="Gen.13.1"><someTag identifier="Abram">Abram</someTag> and
<someTag identifier="Sarai">Sarai</someTag> took everything they owned
and went to the <someTag identifier="SomePlace">Southern
Desert</someTag>.  <someTag identifier="Lot">Lot</someTag> went with
them.</verse>

My hope would be that we would define a standard set of values to be put
in the "identifier" attribute.

Is there a way to do this already and I am missing it?