[osis-core] Proper nouns, etc..

Thu, 15 May 2003 14:08:48 -0400

Todd,

Good idea! In preparation for that part of the meeting, everyone might
want to take a look at:

http://www.ontopia.net/tmp/pubsubj-gentle-intro.htm, Published Subjects:
Introduction and Basic Requirements.

I have posted a note to the OASIS TC on published subjects on some
issues we discussed last week in London. I should have an answer by the
weekend and that will allow me to make a proposal for the group to
consider. (An issue more of topic map syntax and not how the information
would be used.)

Actually I have suggested that the SBL create a canonical set of PSIs to
be hosted at the SBL site for biblical studies.

Hope you are having a great day!