[osis-core] Re: <div type="group"> and Deut.33

Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:26:00 -0400

Todd,

Can you offer a more specific term than group? Sounds a lot like
section, majorSection, or subSection. Can you offer a term that
distinguishes how it would be used as opposed to one of the others?

Thanks!

Hope you are having a great day!