[osis-core] Re: <div type="group"> and Deut.33

Wed, 11 Jun 2003 19:40:23 -0600

All,

Kirk, thanks for the feed back on the Hebrew.

Actually this is not the CEV but anther text that I got through Kees.

>From what you are saying it would seem most appropriate to encode this
section as a <lg>.

Does anyone have an interest in adding "group" to osisDivs anyway for
divisions in the text that would be contained in a <div type="section">,
are not appropoate?