[osis-core] <div type="date"

Thu, 05 Jun 2003 09:15:13 -0400

Chris,

Typing up a summary for Steve (call later today) and the OSIS call
tomorrow of outstanding issues.

Assuming I understand your proposal to cram the time into the osisID,
does it have to correspond to the divisions in the text? In other words,
what if I have one prayer book that had divisions: Morning, Noon,
Evening, another that had times: 6:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 6:00 PM, would I use
those values in both cases for the osisIDs?

Might be helpful if you could give examples of what you are expecting.

Assume this is a best practice? In other words, xs:string and no regex?

Thanks!