[osis-core] Change to <work> type and subType

Tue, 01 Jul 2003 08:36:05 -0400

Guys,

Just a note to confirm that I agree with Todd that we may be introducing
more opportunity for error than any possible gain from the original
proposal that Steve and I put in the schema. That to me seems to be the
telling argument.

Those who design material to be copied by encoders would probably get it
right but your average encoder would not. (Not that Todd is the average
encoder!)

Comments?

Hope everyone is having a great day!