[osis-core] <work> attributes

Tue, 01 Jul 2003 08:25:58 -0400

Troy,

Apologies if it was unclear! No intent to define a reference system!

Just saying this document defines a reference system. (Note: Not saying
anything about how it does that. Completely undefined, at this point, by
OSIS.)

Does put us in the position of resolving the much larger question you
raise below and doing so in an orderly manner (however long that takes).

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick