[osis-core] Bible.Vul:PsLXX

Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:38:30 -0700

Harry,

Is the issue with the Psalms any different than the difference between
the differences between the Hebrew, French, and KJV references systems
used for the Psalms?

Would Bible.Vul.ABC:Ps.20 (where Bible.Vul.ABC is the reference system)
and Bible.Vul.XYZ:Ps.20 be sufficient in the same way that
Bible.KJV:Ps.42 and Bible.French:Ps.43 is sufficient.

Needless