[osis-core] New Users Manual

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Sat, 06 Dec 2003 20:27:49 -0700

Hey, thanks Patrick.  What's the scoop on these corrections to the .xsd?
  We've been publishing our own -cw revs of the spec with the fixes, but
would rather have some indication that the fixes will be incorporated
into the standard specification.

http://bibletechnologieswg.org/osis/specs/

Here's my first miniscule contribution to the user's manual:

13.16. w
gloss - Records an alternate language short translation of the word