[osis-core] New Users Manual

Sun, 07 Dec 2003 05:20:17 -0500

Troy,

Took a quick look at your diffs, why do you have canonical defaulting to
"false" on w? And what is "short?" I don't recall discussing either of
these on w.

I have not seen requests for corrections either. Would like for the
schema to become fairly stable, say a year out before we try for another
release. Want to get some traction and can do that if we keep tweaking
it every few months. We can discuss the timetable for 3.0 at our next
meeting, which is supposed to be January?

May be having a memory lapse so would appreciate some help. ;-)

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick