[osis-core] New Users Manual

Sat, 06 Dec 2003 16:54:31 -0500

Guys,

I will be working on the OSIS users manual over the holidays. Planning
on issuing a new draft on January 9th (end of the first full week of
January 2004).

So, any comments, suggestions or corrections should arrive by January
5th, so I can incorporate them into the draft and then send it out for
your review by 7 January with the final version appearing on the
following Friday.

Hope everyone is having a great day!