[osis-core] osis1.1 about to leave the station!

Kees F. de Blois osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:59:37 +0200

Thanks, Todd, this is helpful.
Considering the complexities of splitting and your own preference of
milestones in longer quotes, I cannot help wondering whether the
pre-Rome approach (discourse-oriented with chapter/verse beginnings and
endings as milestones) was not a lot easier to understand and work with.
I am also reminded of what Nathan remarked about conversion of the many
existing SFM texts.....

Kees