[osis-core] osis1.1 about to leave the station!

Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:19:42 -0600

Kees,

Both approaches have their benefits and downsides.  I think we need the
ability to handle split elements using the "splitID" mechanism for cases
that don't play well as milestones.  I don't think that milestones are
that common in XML (at least in my experience) and the argument in Rome
was that that the split/segmentation mechanism would be more easily
understood.

Todd