[osis-core] osis1.1 about to leave the station!

Kees F. de Blois osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 11:26:16 +0200

Todd,

> In Ps.2 you will as see split quotes.  In these cases I used
> splitID="Q-Ps..2.7-A".  The leading "Q-" makes the quote
> unique from other split elements and the trailing "-A" and
> "-B" make the two nested quotes that start in the same verse
> unique from each other.

Maybe I am slowly beginning to see the light... But I don't quite
understand why in the first line of Ps 2.7 you mark up the splitID as
"Q-Ps.2.7-A". Shouldn't it be <q>what the <divineName
type="yhwh">LORD</divineName>has declared.</q>, since the embedded quote
has not started yet?

Kees