[osis-core] osis1.1 about to leave the station!

Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:25:14 -0600

The reason for the splitID "Q-Ps.2.7-A" in the first line of vs 7 for
the text 'what the LORD has declared' is because the quote continues on
the following lines.  If there had not been a nested quote the quote
that begins 'what the LORD has declared' would still have been split.

Or