[osis-core] almost got a text ready

Mon, 9 Sep 2002 11:31:14 -0600

Troy,

Two comments below, one makes the document "OSIS valid" and the other is
just a comment.

<osisText osisIDWork="KJV" osisRefWork="defaultReferenceScheme">
   <header>
      <work osisWork="KJV">
         <title>King James Version of 1769 with Strongs Numbers</title>
         <identifier type="OSIS">KJV</identifier> <!-- Why is this not
"Bible.KJV" -->
         <language>en</language>
         <refSystem>Bible.KJV</refSystem>
      </work>
      <work osisWork="defaultReferenceScheme">
         <refSystem>Bible.KJV</refSystem>
         <identifier type="OSIS">Bible.KJV</identifier> <!-- added this line
since you used "defaultReferenceSystem" in <osisText> -->
      </work>
</header>

Todd