[osis-core] almost got a text ready

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 22:08:18 -0700

Thanks guys!

	Well, I have a doc validating, at least!  I've included the message I
sent to Andrew, with links to the text if you'd like to comment on it.

	-Troy.

Andrew,
     My sincere apology for not getting this to you sooner.  I'm
including a sample OSIS document for you to post.  This document is the
OT of the KJV in standard, valid OSIS markup, and also includes extended
OSIS markup for word lemma and morphology, as well as footnotes.  I
think it serves as a good example and is freely distributable by ABS.

Here are links to the attached file, and also to a complete, OT and NT
version.  The NT of this text includes lemma markup to which an
individual named Larry Pierce claims a copyright against.  This is the
reason for sending you an OT-only version.  The final version of this
document will include lemma markup in the NT by us, at CrossWire, which
we will place in the public domain.

freely distributable KJV OT:
http://www.crosswire.org/~scribe/kjvot.zip

OT/NT version that CrossWire has obtained permission from Larry Pierce
to distribute
http://www.crosswire.org/~scribe/kjv.zip

Many more to follow in the coming weeks!

     -Troy.