[osis-core] almost got a text ready

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 23:19:40 -0700

Todd,
	Yeah, I used to have an identifier in there in the
defaultReferenceScheme work, but didn't know what I thought about that.
  It seems to imply that I want my references defaulted to the KJV
Bible, but I really am only saying that I am using the KJV reference
scheme.  I don't really want my references to default to the KJV of the
Bible, by any means.

	I think we agreed that MY work entry needed an <identifier type="OSIS">
or my osisID tags wouldn't be referencable from outside.  We didn't
really discuss the osisRefWork work element needing one.  Interesting to
hear what you think.

	Yes, I probably should use Bible.KJV for my id, but still would like to
know if I should use something more specific like:
Bible.KJV.1769.CrossWire. We really should give some recommendations for
these names.

	-Troy.