[osis-core] OT Titles in Psalms

Wed, 30 Oct 2002 09:39:48 -0700

Todd

I ran into the same problem and used <title> with type="HebrewTitle",
because there were cases where there was a title that was not a Hebrew
title and cases were there was two titles one Hebrew and one not.

It might also be useful in translations where the Hebrew title is
considered to be the first verse to encode it as <verse> with a
type="HebrewTitle".