[osis-core] Experimental version (note X in name)

Mon, 18 Nov 2002 09:44:13 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

> Chris, I updated a few of your modules slightly and added them here, as
> well.

I'll get all of them conformed to 1.1.1 later today.  (I have school till
noon, Korean from 1-3, and a while working on a Korean phonology paper
after that, but I can probably get them fixed by 6p central.)

Were the changes you made anything beyond validation corrections for the
new schema or did you find mistakes in other stuff (or have suggestions).

--Chris