[osis-core] Experimental version (note X in name)

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 08:20:36 -0700

Ok guys.  Our stuff, that confirms to the last osisCore.1.1.1.xsd--
before this email-- is up at:

http://www.bibletechnologieswg.org/osis/docs/

Very basic markup for most of this stuff, but it might have a high
'global interest factor'.

Chris, I updated a few of your modules slightly and added them here, as
well.

	Goodnight,
		-Troy.