[osis-core] [osis core] Giving up for the day

Harry Plantinga osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 15:34:11 -0500

I have pushed myself to the extreme to try to get
texts ready for today, e.g. getting up at 3:45 this
morning. By eyes are bleary and droopy and I can hardly
remember my own name, so I'm giving up for the day.

If there's a new DTD in my inbox in the morning, maybe
I'll have  a chance to modify my conversion scripts and
re-run the conversions and re-validate the resulting
documents. But that process takes many hours, so
I may only be able to get some of them validated.

If you are interested in seeing what I am submitting
for inclusion on the CD-Rom so far, see

http://www.ccel.org/ccel-osis

It's not perfect, but it's the best I could do in the week
I had between knowing these texts were wanted and today...

-Harry