[osis-core] use of transChange in Gen.1.2 example

Thu, 7 Nov 2002 11:03:33 -0700

Troy,

In the following example you use <transChange>.  I think this is an
issue you have been after for a while and I am JUST NOW getting it.
<transChange> does not seem to be an intuitive element to apply for this
purpose, BUT I can't think of a better element to apply.  IS this a case
where you we have not provided a necessary element?

<verse osisID="Gen.1.2">And the earth was without form, and void;
and darkness <transChange changeType="added">was</transChange> upon the
face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the
waters.</verse>

Todd