Add new quote specific milestone attributes - RE: [osis-core] milestone name inconsistencies

Fri, 15 Nov 2002 12:45:50 -0700

Patrick,

<snip>

> >Todd
> >
> >Does <qEnd> need globalAttributes?
> >
> Yes, linked by osisID and splitID values according to the
documentation.

I don't see any purpose for splitID for a milestone since a milestone
can not be segmented.

Are you proposing that we "link" <qEnd> with <qStart> with osisID or are
you refereeing to some other meaning of "link"?

> >Is there a reason that milestoneSe is required?  What good are start
and
> >end milestones without a mechanism to find their partner?
> >
> I don't read milestoneSe as being required? Reads use="optional"

What I was trying to say and didn't was that I think "milestoneSe"
should be required.  (Sorry of the confusion.)  Do you see any that
milestoneSe should not be required?

<snip>

Todd