Add new quote specific milestone attributes - RE: [osis-core] milestone name inconsistencies

Fri, 15 Nov 2002 14:12:12 -0500

>Does <qEnd> need globalAttributes?

Yes, linked by osisID and splitID values according to the documentation.

>Is there a reason that milestoneSe is required?  What good are start and
>end milestones without a mechanism to find their partner?

I don't read milestoneSe as being required? Reads use="optional"

>Fortunately all the bears are in hibernation!  A good day for it since
>there is a lot of snow falling out side.
>
>I am not an expert on teiForm.  Is the fixed="milestone" because that is
>the closest matching element TEI type?  No objection, just error
>checking.

Yes on matching TEI. How you would map to TEI format.

Patrick