Add new quote specific milestone attributes - RE: [osis-core] milestone name inconsistencies

Fri, 15 Nov 2002 12:22:33 -0700

Todd

Does <qEnd> need globalAttributes?

Is there a reason that milestoneSe is required?  What good are start and
end milestones without a mechanism to find their partner?

Fortunately all the bears are in hibernation!  A good day for it since
there is a lot of snow falling out side.

I am not an expert on teiForm.  Is the fixed="milestone" because that is
the closest matching element TEI type?  No objection, just error
checking.

Otherwise looks good to me.  Troy any comments?

By
> >adding these two elements the need to use milestones in most
documents
> >will drop dramatically.
> >
> >New quote milestone elements.
> ><qs> for quote start (or <qStart>
> ><qe> for quote end (or <qEnd>)
> >
> >Insert the normal milestone matching attributes and put the
attributes
> >that are currently in <q> in <qStart>.
> >
> >Allow the two new elements where ever <q> is allowed.
> >
> >Todd

IN