[osis-core] Element Review: <div>

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 15:00:46 -0700

> How do you see .... Ah, do you mean if you used all empty elements to
> mark a text would you need the ability to use the phrase level stuff
> without the containers?

yes, I'm not planning to use ALL empty elements, just ALLOWING this as
an alternative if ever they HAVE to be.  Naturally, a container is nicer
if there isn't any weird boundaries to cross.

I would think <div>, by nature of it's name should NOT be allowed as a
milestone, so this could be counted on as the guaranteed container in
which should allow all phrase level markup.  Thoughts?

YES!!!  Happy Fathers' Day to you and the others!