[osis-core] open issues

Wed, 5 Jun 2002 15:47:23 -0500

Is there an end to the quote that starts with "Thus".

If I got your example correctly how about the following seem to you.
	<verse verseID="1">Then God said, <qStart qID="1" level="1"/>Say to my
people: <qStart qID="1" level="2"/>Thus says the LORD, <qStart qID="1"
level="3"/>Repent! </verse>
	<verse verseID="2" next="2@word:5(How)">You backsliding markup
authors.<qEnd qID="1" level="3"/></verse>
	<verse verseID="2@word:5(How)" prev="2">How often have I desired to give
you a good markup. </verse>
	<verse verseID="3">But you were unwilling.</verse>

The example you give seems to support the notion that if quotes are treated
using milestones that other overlapping hierarchies are fairly easy to
support with segmentation assuming you do the trick with the "role" for
verse like behavior.  (Still no milestones for verses.)

Thoughts?

ETECHNOLOGIESWG.ORG/archives/