[osis-core] open issues

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Wed, 05 Jun 2002 14:11:56 -0700

Todd,
	Couple issues:
		1) quotes in this example where the problem tag.  What if phrase
linquistic annotation or critical markup are the problem in the future.
  You solution to make the problem tag a milestone is good, and is, in
theory, exactly what I'm suggesting, only allow any tag to become a
milestone, if necessary.

	2)  Write me something that easily gives me the contents of verse 2.
Segmentation seems complex to achieve a goal I've yet to understand.

SIDENOTE: why do we have next/prev?  Are we assuming that segments may
be out of order?