[osis-core] new members

Mon, 3 Jun 2002 21:00:21 -0500

Having the additional read-only mailing list sounds like a good idea.

I am not opposed to adding Harry Plantinga.  Since we are on the topic of
core group members.  Who is on the current list?  If we were to add further
members what sort of skills and/or background would add new balance to the
group?  (Or are skills and background even the right catagories.)