[osis-core] references and self-ids Part 1 - Assumptions/statements

Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:42:16 -0600

We are on the same page.  Yes two different versions of the Bible.  You
might create a reference using the French reference system and specify
an English work that is based on a different reference system.

Ex.,