[osis-core] osisCore_Candiate_1.1_003 - 11 osisRef URLs

Steve DeRose osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:49:41 -0400

At 04:31 PM -0400 08/21/02, Harry Plantinga wrote:
>Hmmm.  Well, no matter how you handle a hypertext link, isn't
>it semantically different from a reference?

*That* is a really interesting question. Are you saying basically
that the defining criterion of links is traversal? That's certainly
reasonable, though it's not the XLink or RDF view. I'm not sure what
I think on that one.

--

Steve DeRose -- http://www.stg.brown.edu/~sjd
Chair, Bible Technologies Group -- http://www.bibletechnologies.net