[osis-core] osisCore_Candiate_1.1_003 - 11 osisRef URLs

Harry Plantinga osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:31:09 -0400

Hmmm.  Well, no matter how you handle a hypertext link, isn't
it semantically different from a reference?

In any case, some time ago I asked how simple hypertext links
should be translated into OSIS -- use the <reference> element?
The answer was to add the <a> element.

-Harry