[osis-core] osisCore_Candiate_1.1_003 - 11 osisRef URLs

Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:41:20 -0600

YIPES!

We are free to create a mechanism OUTSIDE the document that provides
hyperlink type behavior based on <reference> elements.  The reference
should merely be an identifier and not include information related to a
retrieval transport protocol, request mechanism, or even imply a
specific document location.

Todd