[osis-core] osisCore_Candiate_1.1_003 - 11 osisRef URLs

Harry Plantinga osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:25:42 -0400

Todd,

This group decided to add an <a> element some time ago, while you were
off the list.

What I am proposing now is a way of using the <a> element to link to a
document/location specified by an osisRef.

-Harry