[osis-core] osisCore_Candiate_1.1_003 - 11 osisRef URLs

Wed, 21 Aug 2002 13:20:22 -0600

We had discussed an <a> element at one point and decided not have such
an element.  The decision was that we would consider in a future release
support of XLink and XPointer type expressions in a reference like
element or even in an enhanced <reference> element.

All sorts of reasons not to put an <a> element in.

If you need an href in you presentation then it is possible to create an
specify an URL for a work in the <work> element.  More thought needed.

Todd