[osis-core] annotateWork and annotateType

Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:54:41 -0600

Agreed, better understanding what the purpose of annotation, I see how a
reference to a whole work does not make sense (I think I may have been
thrown off by the "Work" in annotation work").  To me this further
suggests that eliminating annotationWork and annotationType in favor of
using a child <reference> element.